Saturday 15 May 2010

eclipse - How can I tell when my android app is too big, and where can I find out how to progress to another app? -



eclipse - How can I tell when my android app is too big, and where can I find out how to progress to another app? -

i told instructor in app-development course of study lastly spring "keep little , simple," i'm not sure how much of b/c semester short. i'm trying create app teach users how subtract positive , negative integers. has 6 activities , 4 custom views number lines, , computer gets incredibly slow now. when deleted activity (and related layouts, etc) things ran faster. however, might eclipse that's slow, , not app. break app 2 apps, i'm not finding (maybe because i'm not using right search terms) way link "next app" when user ready. since i'd create prequel app adding positive , negative integers, need address @ point anyway.

if taking away activity shouldn't speed things i'm inferring adding them shouldn't slowing things down. (also inferring i've gotten place questions aren't on so, they're not kind knows answers too...)

android eclipse performance

No comments:

Post a Comment