Sunday 15 March 2015

elasticsearch - Cannot retrieve a document using GET API -



elasticsearch - Cannot retrieve a document using GET API -

i'm using elasticsearch version 1.2.0

i have documents indexed mass indexing.

when comes search, works fine when utilize _search endpoint document want. however, cannot same document using api.

for example, code snippet below not retrieve result.

curl -xget "http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:9200/my_index/my_type/my_id?pretty"

however, when specify routing value, retrieves right result wanted get.

curl -xget "http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:9200/my_index/my_type/my_id?routing=3&pretty"

here thing want know because i've never used kind of routing settings indexing operation.

and there no parent-child relations "my_type".

could recommend other possible reasons kind of problem?

thanks in advance.

elasticsearch version 1.2.0 has severe bug respect indexing. document recommends upgrade 1.2.1.i think running issue.

elasticsearch

No comments:

Post a Comment